Remote siren headset
- 1. A wireless remote active noise canceling headset system, said system comprising
- at least one residual microphone means and a first transmission means mounted on said headset means,
- at least one speaker means mounted on said headset means,
- a first receiving means, said speaker means operatively connected thereto,
- a synchronous controller means having a second receiving means and a second transmitting means,
- said headset means including a first circuit with filter means, an analog to digital converter means and multiplexing means all adapted to process the signal from said microphone means to a form transmittable by said first transmitting means as a noise signal,
- said controller means having a time division demultiplexer means, a digital signal processor means and a time division multiplexer means to process the signal transmitted by said first transmitting means and received by said second receiving means whereby said noise signal is adjusted and an inverse of said signal is generated by said second transmitting means to said first receiving means to be emitted as sound by said speaker means to cancel undesirable noise adjacent said microphone means.
- 2. A headset system as in claim 1 wherein said transmitting means and receiving means operate in infra-red frequency signal.
- 3. A headset system as in claim 2 wherein said synchronous controller means is adapted to run off a sync signal.
- 4. A headset system as in claim 2 wherein there are two speaker means and two residual microphone means mounted on said headset means.
- 5. A headset system as in claim 1 wherein said transmitting means and receiving means operate by radio frequency signal,
- 6. A headset system as in claim 5 wherein said synchronous controller means is adapted to operate off an external sync signal.
- 7. A headset system as in claim 5 wherein there are two residual microphone means and two speaker means, each one of said microphone means mounted adjacent one said speaker means.
- 8. A system as in claim 1 wherein said headset means includes a signal demultiplexing means, a digital to analog converter means and a reconstruction filter means to process the signal received by said first receiving means to a form to be emitted by said speaker means.